Administrative Assistant/School Office manager
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the school office.
Supports the Director and office staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the school’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Administrative Assistant/School Office manager is acting as a first point of contact:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director/Academic Director
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the office staff and students
- Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Contributing to reports, presentations
- Managing databases and develop and maintain a filing system (computer and hand)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Answer and direct phone calls; Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Maintain class lists/contact lists per group with email addresses of our families updated
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Resolve administrative problems
- Organize medical examinations for all workers
- Other tasks requested by Director
- Lead initial visits of the school by parents
- Contribute to preparing the admissions and enrolment documentation for the following academic year
- Send Enrolment pack and follow up on enrolment, gather all documentation from parents, making sure the enrolment pack is complete
- Responsible for the Montessori Apparatus workshop organisation
- Responsible for ensuring smooth communication with MCI, and making sure our obligations as a school part of the network are met
Coordinate kitchen and maintenance staff
- Organise schedule, follow sick leave and other absences, assist in yearly assessment, etc. for Cleaning team, Maintenance team and Kitchen team
Support to Finance Officer
- Procurement and logistics (kitchen, office and other school supplies). Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Invoicing and simple accounting (eg stamping and printing bills)
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements (supervise maintenance staff in this sense); calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Fluent in English and Bosnian languages
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required (namely, office management systems and procedures; Transparent classroom, website management software)
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Reporting and Analytical skills
- Experience setting up Office Administration Procedures
- Strong teamwork ability
- Discretion, trustworthiness and judgement: you will often be party of confidential information
- Patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
If you are communicative, able to prioritize and organize we would like to meet you.
In case you are interested in this position and fulfil above-mentioned requirement please fill in the FORM.
Agency Posao.ba – Kolektiv ltd. will conduct selection process for the above mentioned position.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 03.03.2020.
Trajanje oglasa: 10 dana (ističe 13.03.2020. )